These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at CrossAzure.Net website (the “Service”) operated by Ordo Militaris Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Ordo Militaris Inc. and its licensors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
Termination & Guarantee of Freedom
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, with these provisos:
- We will NOT terminate or suspend your account or your access to it at the request of any private organization or pressure group, but in such cases will communicate to you the nature of the requests or threats made against our corporation in regard to allowing you to use our platform.
- However, We will undertake the immediate termination of your account if in the judgement of our staff you account presents a security risk to CrossAzure.Net or its users by reason of malicious code, script, or programlets etc. inserted into your user content.
- Inasmuch as allowed by law, We will inform you of any request made by a governmental or police organization for information about your account, and, unless required by law, we will not divulge any such information, unless our Corporation is given probative reason to believe that you are involved in the plotting or planning of acts of physical violence against private persons, corporations or governments.
- We reserve the right, however, to terminate or suspend your access, as per the above, in the case that you violate the standards of human propriety in civil discourse, especially, but not exclusively, through the publication of gravely morally offensive material, such as would reasonably constitute blasphemy against God, Christ or His Saints, or pornographic information, or material which would morally degrade other users.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your Ordo Militaris Inc. account, you may simply discontinue using our Services, and cancel your account.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Moderation Policy Disclosure
CrossAzure.Net, like any social media platform, allows the users to send feedback to the site administrators regarding the activity of other users who are acting in a manner which is morally degrading. This is a necessary part of social media, to maintain an environment for civil discourse which maintains the expectations of all users regarding the environment in which they participate on the platform. Without such rules, a small minority of users could effectively drive the rest off the platform through harassing behavior.
For this reason, and to guarantee equity to all users, all users can flag a talk, comment, profile or group of another user or users. Users should not have recourse to this ability without reasonable cause. Once flagged a notice is sent to the Administrators automatically. Then this notice is reviewed by our Moderation Team, composed of human beings only; the members of which cannot flag any talk, comment, profile or group, so that there be no question of a conflict of interest on their part.
The moderator(s) can adjudicate the complaint sent by the user by determining whether action needs to be taken by CrossAzure.Net to maintain the expectations of its users regarding an environment of civil discourse. The actions which the moderation team can take are dismissing the complaint for sufficient reasonable cause; hiding the talk or comment; erasing the talk or comment; hiding the profile of the user being reported from the directory; suspending user being reported from his or her ability to post talks or comments, upload images or send private messages; and finally, suspension, temporarily or permanently, of the account of the user being reported.
So that all may know of the policy, CrossAzure.NET here explains the categories of behavior which can be considered as subjects of a moderation request by another user.
- Spam — An unintelligible sequence of data/images or an uninvited solicitation, which is off topic, commercial, personal, or political, unwanted by the user(s) to which it is communicated.
- Harassment — Any communication of a series of communications which is insulting or threatening of the user to which it is sent or shared.
- Scam — Any solicitation which appears to be patently fraudulent or incredible.
- Blasphemy — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which denigrates the Divine Majesty or His Saints. Since there is a true living God, the Creator and Lord of all, whether you think He exists or not, blasphemy constitutes the greatest offense a creature can perpetrate and is universally considered a grave violation of human discourse. Since CrossAzure.Net is owned and administrated by Christians with deep faith convictions, we hold this as a necessary category for civil discourse and expect that all users of CrossAzure.Net take care to respect that.
- Pornography — The sharing of pornography is illegal and criminal in most nations. CrossAzure.Net is a platform where pornography, of any kind, will in no way be tolerated. Thus, any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which is contrary to sexual propriety is considered a violation. Even a single grave violation of good morals caused by the sharing of pornography, in a single talk, comment, private message, group, header, image, profile, or even by sharing a single url to another site which shares such communications, will cause immediate and permanent suspension of the user’s account. A lesser offense will be considered grounds for the temporary suspension of the user account or his limitation of his activity or visible presence on the platform.
- Christianophobia — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which attacks or threatens the liberty of Christians to participate in civil discourse, work, live, or practice their Faith at any time, in any place or country, or during any activity on the platform or in the real world.
- Suspected Criminal Activity — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which appears to violate the civil law’s prohibitions against criminal activity.
- Trolling — Any activity which is patently offensive by common judgement, and which is part of a series of such activities which are habitually directed against a number of different users.
- Suspected Psychological Manipulation — Any series or combinations of talks, comments, images or videos or private communications which are apparently directed in the manipulation of the perception of reality of another user.
- Promotion of Terrorism — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which promotes or glorifies the killing of innocents so as to advance the supremacy of one group over another.
- Masonic Propaganda — The Masonic Lodges have worked for 3 centuries to infiltrate and overthrow the governments, religions, societies and cultures of every nation on earth. They are a criminal conspiracy of morally degraded individuals who pose the greatest threat to humanity. As such, the promotion of their propaganda is considered a grave violation of the expectations our users have to promote and preserve human liberty. Masonic propaganda, not only includes that which promote the Lodges itself or its Craft, but also consists in several long term programs which the Lodges collaborate in undertaking as part of their criminal conspiracy against humanity. The chief of these are the promotion of Globalism, Marxism, Fascism and Zionism.
- Globalist Propaganda — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image, video or private communication which promotes the Great Reset, the Scamdemic, the elimination of national sovereignty, the greater control or surveillance of human activity, the extermination or denigration of any race, culture, ethnicity or the male gender or traditional or natural roles for men and women, with the purpose of promoting Globalism and the “Fourth Industrial Revolution”.
- Marxist Propaganda — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which promotes the errors of Karl Marx or his disciples.
- Fascist Propaganda — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which promotes the error that one race or culture is so superior to others that the others can be licitly deprived of their natural, human or civil rights, because they are a threat to the dominant majority.
- Zionist Propaganda — Any talk, comment, profile, group, image or video or private communication which promotes the error that anyone who is or who claims to be a Jew has the right to violate the natural, human, property, religious or civil rights of a non Jew, especially but not exclusively those living in the Holy Land, or which holds that the norms of morality and international law, as they were confirmed in 1945 in the Nuremberg Code, the International Declaration of Human Rights, and the Laws of Nations do not apply to Jews, when pursuing a claim to the Holy Land or any part thereof.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Ordo Militaris Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Ordo Militaris Inc., nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of Helena, MT, 59601.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in Helena, MT, 59601.
Ordo Militaris Inc. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.